Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ski on the Shawnee Mountains

Sunday / February 24, 2008


I start on an easy slope,
Oh, Oh, this is not the usual man-made snow,
To enjoy this Godly whiteness,
you have to go really slow.
I like the feel of thickness in white snow,
for beginners, it is a good mattress to tiptoe.
Have you noticed that besides the ski lanes,
in the wildness,
water begins to trickle beneath the snow?
Where autumn leaves have not yet been decomposed,
tiny tree buds begin to tempt their spring show.


I then move on to a steep tail,
where a black diamond looks like a death toll.
But I want to beat the speed of light today,
for that I will not put up with going slow.
“Time may rewind,”
when passing Princeton this morning,
I heard Albert Einstain saying so.
Let me choose go back to 20 years ago.
I would change a few things then,
so that when I come back to relive a mid age,
I will do a different real life show.

No comments: